Download Dell 1320C Driver for Windows, Mac OS X
Download Dell 1320C Driver for Windows, Mac OS X – The plan of the Dell 1320c is basic and clear, which is very fitting for an office printer. The dim printer measures 40 x 42 x 37.5 centimetres and weighs somewhat under 20 kilos.
The control board is constrained to two catches (Cancel and Continue) and a graphical portrayal of the Dell 1320c printer with LEDs that light up to show where there is an issue. For instance, the paper plate symbol lights when the cabinet is open, and the four toner symbols illuminate when the toner runs low. This is helpful because the printer does not bring a content LCD show.
The main paper plate holds 250 sheets of plain paper. There is likewise a space for standard sheet sustaining on the front of the paper plate. The sustaining limit isn’t expandable with this model. The yield plate at best holds up to 150 sheets. The Dell 1320c brings all the essential highlights you’d expect from such a shading laser printer. The primary model has just a single USB port, yet it can be a system card with some extra highlights.
Supported Operating System for Dell 1320C Driver
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Mac OS X
Download Dell 1320C Driver Printer and Scanner
Dell 1320C Driver for Windows
Dell 1320C Driver for Mac OS X
Dell 1320C Driver Printer Setup
Open the Windows device installation settings and make sure the computer is set to automatically download Dell 1320C driver software.
Step 1: Set up Windows Update to automatically download Dell printer driver software
- In Windows, look for Change Device Installation, and then in the list of results, click the Change Device Installation Settings setting in Control Panel.
- The “Device Installation Settings” window appears.
- Select Yes, and then click Save changes.
Step 2: Connect the Dell 1320C to the computer
- Connect the Dell 1320C to the computer using a USB cable or over the local area network to let Windows recognize the Dell 1320C printer while installing the printer driver.
- You can connect through USB connection to the computer, Wireless (Wi-Fi) connection to your network and Wired connection to your network.
Step 3: Install the Dell 1320C Driver Using the Add Printer Wizard
- Select the connection type of the printer and use the Windows Add Printer wizard to install the built-in printer driver.
- For example, Printer Wizard is available for Wireless or wired network connection and USB connection.
Step 4: Print and scan a document
- Depending on the capabilities of the Dell 1320C, try to print or scan to make sure the printer is working.
- If you can print and scan, the driver has been installed.
- If you can not print or scan, go to the forum for troubleshooting tips and information about using the driver.