Download Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer Driver for Windows
Download Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer for Windows – If you’re hoping for a good printer that both cost effective and economical, then the Dell 922 should be the best choice for you. This is an affordable inkjet color scanner based on Lexmark X5270. Although the printer is rated as fast with Dell, it’s considered the slowest fastest scanning and printing. For high quality flat bed scanning and image manipulation tool, Dell 922 is one of the best options.
When you set for the installation, you need to download the drivers that are reliable and compatible with the types of printers. What you need to do is to visit the Dell official website and download the printer software. Download Dell 922 All-in-one Photo Printer for Windows and install the drivers as soon as the download is finished and if there is a problem with a function, uninstall the drivers, download the compatible. When ready, reinstall the driver to allow you to use it again. This is all you need while in the effort to use the Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer.
Supported Operating System for Dell 922 All-in-One Photo
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Download Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Driver Printer and Scanner
Dell 1320C Driver for Windows
Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer Setup
Open the Windows device installation settings and make sure the computer is set to automatically download Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer driver software.
Step 1: Set up Windows Update to automatically download Dell printer driver software
- In Windows, look for Change Device Installation, and then in the list of results, click the Change Device Installation Settings setting in Control Panel.
- The “Device Installation Settings” window appears.
- Select Yes, and then click Save changes.
Step 2: Connect the Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer to the computer
- Connect the Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer to the computer using a USB cable or over the local area network to let Windows recognize the Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer printer while installing the printer driver.
- You can connect through USB connection to the computer, Wireless (Wi-Fi) connection to your network and Wired connection to your network.
Step 3: Install the Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer Using the Add Printer Wizard
- Select the connection type of the printer and use the Windows Add Printer wizard to install the built-in printer driver.
- For example, Printer Wizard is available for Wireless or wired network connection and USB connection.
Step 4: Print and scan a document
- Depending on the capabilities of the Dell 922 All-in-One Photo Printer, try to print or scan to make sure the printer is working.
- If you can print and scan, the driver has been installed.
- If you can not print or scan, go to the forum for troubleshooting tips and information about using the driver.