Download Dell E525w Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Dell E525w Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Dell E525W is a 4-in-1 multifunction color laser printer (fax included) designed for heavy users. This multifunction can be shared over Wi-Fi or via Ethernet, you can also print remotely with your mobile and through the cloud (Airprint and Google Cloud Print are supported). This color laser printer has a document feeder, a paper tray with a capacity of 150 A4 sheets and a control panel with a small screen. The Dell E525W boasts a print speed of 18 pages per minute in both monochrome and color.
Easy multitasking – Print wirelessly, scan, copy and fax with one affordable, compact device. Start tasks quickly using the high-contrast 4-line LCD display and the 35-button control panel. Get crisp, crisp text at crisp speeds of up to 18 pages per minute (black & white / color). Document quickly at speeds up to 17/7 images per minute (black & white / color). Ensure the confidentiality of sensitive documents using the Secure Print feature. Dell E525W with this security feature, print jobs are password protected and easily released: Select Secure Print on the control panel, enter the valid user PIN using the 10-digit keypad, and select the desired password. document and print. the “ID Copy” button allows you to copy both sides of an ID card on one page.
Reduce your efforts with the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), which allows you to send faxes, scan and photocopy without your intervention. This Dell E525W printer also has a sturdy paper drawer (drawer) that houses the paper from the dust. Convenient on the go: print directly from mobile devices that support the Dell Document Hub application (compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows 8 and later). This printer also supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print solutions, which let you print from virtually anywhere.
Supported Operating System for Dell E525w Driver
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Mac OS X
Download Dell E525w Driver Printer and Scanner
Dell E525w Driver Windows 32-bit/64-bit
Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w Software Suite and Driver Download
Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w PS Driver Download
Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w PCL Driver Download
Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w Fax Driver Download
Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w Scanner Driver Download
Dell OpenManage Printer Essentials Software Download
Dell Open Print Driver Download
Dell E525w Driver Mac OS X
Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w Mac Installer and Application Download
Dell E525w Driver Linux
Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w Linux Driver Download
Dell E525w Driver Printer Setup
Open the Windows device installation settings and make sure the computer is set to automatically download Dell E525w driver software.
Step 1: Set up Windows Update to automatically download Dell printer driver software
- In Windows, look for Change Device Installation, and then in the list of results, click the Change Device Installation Settings setting in Control Panel.
- The “Device Installation Settings” window appears.
- Select Yes, and then click Save changes.
Step 2: Connect the Dell E525w to the computer
- Connect the Dell E525w to the computer using a USB cable or over the local area network to let Windows recognize the Dell E525w printer while installing the printer driver.
- You can connect through USB connection to the computer, Wireless (Wi-Fi) connection to your network and Wired connection to your network.
Step 3: Install the Dell E525w Driver Using the Add Printer Wizard
- Select the connection type of the printer and use the Windows Add Printer wizard to install the built-in printer driver.
- For example, Printer Wizard is available for Wireless or wired network connection and USB connection.
Step 4: Print and scan a document
- Depending on the capabilities of the Dell E525w, try to print or scan to make sure the printer is working.
- If you can print and scan, the driver has been installed.
- If you can not print or scan, go to the forum for troubleshooting tips and information about using the driver.