Download Dell S2716DG Driver
Download Dell S2716DG Driver – Dell joins the already large list of manufacturers that have among its ranks with monitors equipped with the G-Sync module of NVIDIA with the announcement of the new Dell S2716DG, a monitor specifically designed for Gaming that has a variable refresh rate of between 30 and 144 Hz. The Dell S2716DG incorporates a 27-inch LED-TN panel with WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels) manufactured by AU Optronics, a panel that logically has only 1 ms of response time in addition to the aforementioned maximum of 144 Hz refresh rate so Presumiblem Ente is optimal for games at any level, including the professional.
Thanks to the incorporation of the G-Sync module, users using the Dell S2716DG in conjunction with compatible NVIDIA graphics cards will be able to enjoy a variable refresh rate of between 30 and 144 Hz, always being controlled by the graphics card according to the FPS that is capable of displaying and delivering the best gaming experience, with smooth movements and a sense of fluency that are not able to provide conventional monitors. Dell has integrated on Dell S2716DG monitor the required DisplayPort 1.2 necessary to enjoy the G-Sync technology of NVIDIA, but also has an HDMI 1.4 input to be able to incorporate other video sources. It also integrates the usual four-port USB 3.0 hub to be able to connect peripherals directly to the monitor. Download Dell S2716DG Driver for this monitor to work properly. go to Dell U3415W Driver for another driver and software.
Supported Operating System for Dell S2716DG Driver
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Dell S2716DG Driver Installation Guide
Open the Windows device installation settings and make sure the computer is set to automatically download Dell S2716DG driver software.
Step 1: Set up Windows Update to automatically download Dell monitor driver software
- In Windows, look for Change Device Installation, and then in the list of results, click the Change Device Installation Settings setting in Control Panel.
- The “Device Installation Settings” window appears.
- Select Yes, and then click Save changes.
Step 2: Connect the Dell S2716DG monitor to the computer
- Connect the Dell S2716DG to the computer using a HDMI cable or over the port to let Windows recognize the Dell S2716DG monitor while installing the monitor driver.
- You can connect through HDMI and VGA Connection.
Download Dell S2716DG Driver for Windows
Dell S2716DG Drivers for OS Deployment
Dell S2716DG Monitor Driver Download
File Size: 374.7 KB