Download Dell U2414H Driver – Watch your work with a rich Full HD resolution with a 23.8 “screen with the finest frame in the world to switch almost seamlessly from one screen to another when you use multiple side-by-side. Create a multi-screen configuration and get a nearly continuous picture between them with the DisplayPort 1.2 (MST) connectivity port.
Dell Ultrasharp U2414H with 2 HDMI (MHL) ports, view content stored on your compatible mobile phones and tablets on a widescreen display. You can also connect it to video projectors and other compatible devices through the DisplayPort and mini DisplayPort connectors. High current USB 3.0 technology provides twice the power to charge and power compatible USB devices. Download Dell U2414H Driver for this monitor to work properly.
Supported Operating System for Dell U2414H Driver
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Dell U2414H Driver Installation Guide
Open the Windows device installation settings and make sure the computer is set to automatically download Dell U2414H driver software.
Step 1: Set up Windows Update to automatically download Dell monitor driver software
- In Windows, look for Change Device Installation, and then in the list of results, click the Change Device Installation Settings setting in Control Panel.
- The “Device Installation Settings” window appears.
- Select Yes, and then click Save changes.
Step 2: Connect the Dell Ultrasharp U2414H monitor to the computer
- Connect the Dell U2414H to the computer using a HDMI cable or over the port to let Windows recognize the Dell U2414H monitor while installing the monitor driver.
- You can connect through HDMI and VGA Connection.