Download Dell U2518D Driver – The Dell U2518D monitor that Dell sells as HDR compatible has no real support for this technology. The first thing that draws attention is its low brightness of 350 cd / m² and its support for 8 bits, specifications well below the minimum of HDR10 or Dolby Vision, which speak of 1000 cd / m² of brightness and 10 bits of panel.
What Dell U2518D as “Dell HDR” is nothing but a software emulation, so it is a marketing strategy that could fool more than one consumer. The Dell U2518D monitor does not have real HDR despite what was announced. This monitor offers a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels on a 25-inch diagonal with a refresh rate of 60 Hz. Download Dell U2518D Driver for this monitor to work properly. go to Dell Display Manager Driver for useful software.
Supported Operating System for Dell U2518D Driver
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Dell U2518D Driver Installation Guide
Open the Windows device installation settings and make sure the computer is set to automatically download Dell U2518D driver software.
Step 1: Set up Windows Update to automatically download Dell monitor driver software
- In Windows, look for Change Device Installation, and then in the list of results, click the Change Device Installation Settings setting in Control Panel.
- The “Device Installation Settings” window appears.
- Select Yes, and then click Save changes.
Step 2: Connect the Dell U2518D monitor to the computer
- Connect the Dell U2518D to the computer using a HDMI cable or over the port to let Windows recognize the Dell U2518D monitor while installing the monitor driver.
- You can connect through HDMI and VGA Connection.
Dell U2518D Driver and Software for Windows
Dell U2518D 25″ Monitor Download
Size: 375.73 KB
Dell Display Manager Application Download
Size: 1.14 MB